From: Zuniga, Juan Carlos
Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2015 5:02 AM
To: 802 EC
Cc: STDS-802-PRIVACY@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Privacy EC SG PAR - response to comments and EC closing agenda change request

Dear 802 EC members,

The Privacy EC SG has received several comments on the PAR/CSD. We appreciate the feedback received. Comments have been captured in the following file:

https://mentor.ieee.org/privecsg/dcn/15/privecsg-15-0010-01-ecsg-par-csd-comments-received.pptx

The group believes that some comments require further and more detailed consideration. Therefore, I have been appointed by the group to request to the EC withdrawing the Privacy EC SG PAR proposal from the March 13th Agenda.

Comment responses will still be provided by March 12th.

Best regards,

Juan Carlos

(Privacy EC SG Chair - http://www.ieee802.org/PrivRecsg/)