[802SEC] Draft IEEE-SA ProCom change request form - close of ballot time

Dear EC members,

Based on the approval of the motion passed on Friday in respect to close of ballot time, please find attached my draft of the IEEE-SA ProCom change request form. As I was chartered to submit this request on behalf of IEEE 802 I would like to seek comments on this draft. Since the IEEE-SA Standards Board meeting is next week, please can I have comments by Friday 20th March 23:59 AoE.

Thanks and best regards,
  David