Re: [802SEC] Scheduling Liaison Presentation from 3GPP - UPDATE

Dawn,

               I will notify you no later than Monday.  I will also send you his information.  I think I also need to get approval from the Wireless Chairs to wave his registration.  I will send an email to Bob and Adrian.  I will check with him on the hotel room but I think he may just be flying in for the day.

Steve

From: Dawn Slykhouse [mailto:dawns@facetoface-events.com]
Sent: Friday, April 03, 2015 10:15 AM
To: Shellhammer, Steve
Cc: IEEE 802 SEC; Lisa Ronmark
Subject: Re: Scheduling Liaison Presentation from 3GPP - UPDATE

Hi Steve,

We are able to accommodate either Tuesday or Wednesday afternoon -

as requested below.

At your earliest opportunity, please confirm which day works for all.

Also, please provide Lisa and I the speaker’s name and his contact information,

as we can enter him into the 802W DB and produce his name badge.

Does he need a room reservation?  The Hyatt Regency Vancouver

is almost sold out.  Please advise.

Thanks again and Happy Easter to all.  Dawn

cc: Lisa and 802EC Members

Dawn Slykhouse, President

(408) 241-8906
dawns@facetoface-events.com