From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** [mailto:STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On Behalf Of James P. K. Gilb
Sent: 9 April, 2015 09:58
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [802SEC] Review of subgroups

Pat

Well, the good news is that each of the chairs would only be required to find their own scope motion.

Mike, I am pretty sure, knows the document we used to approve 802.18 as well as the date when it was approved.

In any event, I am not going to chase them down.

Going forward, we will review and, IMHO, reaffirm the scope yearly, hence the motions should be easy to find going forward.

James Gilb