[802SEC] updated DSRC Tiger Team timeline and action item status

Dear EC Members,

I updated the DSRC Tiger Team time-line to include reference to the 07FEB2014 letter 802 sent to the FCC Office of Engineering and Technology that provided background and status information on the Tiger Team activity  (https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/15/ec-15-0030-00-00EC-18-14-0007-02-dsrc-status-to-fcc.pdf).

The pending FCC communication must be consistent with the 07FEB2014 letter, as it will be a follow up to that communication.  I am not aware of any other formal written communication 802 has had with the FCC on this topic--if there has been, please provide them to me and let the EC know immediately.

Mike Lynch, what is the plan to address the Roger's, James' and Steve's comments?  It's been almost a month since the closing EC, let's get this item closed.

Regards,

--Paul