From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** [mailto:STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Pat (Patricia) Thaler
Sent: Monday, July 06, 2015 4:24 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [802SEC] IEEE 802 Project Database

John,

I tend to agree with Bob on this.

What is the driving need for doing this?

Can it be met by just using MyProject?

If not, how much is needed to fill the gap?

For example something much lighter weight listing current status of active projects might be interesting because that isn’t entirely covered in the PAR Standard report.

Se for example the “Sanity check” slide of the 802.1 closing plenary slides (page 14): file:///C:/Users/pthaler/802/8021/minutes/2015-03-closing-plenary-slides.pdf

That lists project number, subject, stage, current draft #, Next action and PAR end date (to keep track of whether a PAR extension may be needed).

It is very handy for seeing where the projects are – especially as they proceed through pre-Sponsor ballot stages.

Regards,

Pat