From: "Pat (Patricia) Thaler" <pthaler@broadcom.com>
To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
Sent: 7/30/2015 2:27:24 PM
Subject: Re: [802SEC] fully executed 802/SCC42 liaison agreement

Dear Paul,

Will we form a standing committee to work with Jim regarding this relationship? Transportation related standards are spread across many (most?) of our Working Groups so probably no single person has the combined knowledge to represent our interests.

IEEE 802.3 has three PHY projects and PoDL (power over single twisted-pair PHYs) targeted at automotive/transportation.

IEEE 802.1 TSN work and IEEE 802.3br are to meet the needs of transportation networks (as well as other time sensitive applications.

Pat