[802SEC] AudCom review of 802 WG P&P

All

AudCom has deemed our proposed WG P&P without issue.

As such, I will be brining a motion at the November plenary to adopt this as our new WG P&P. As part of that motion, I will also be proposing to modify our Operations Manual. These need to be part of the same motion as information is moving from one document to the other.

The documents can be found at:
http://www.ieee802.org/PNP-development.shtml

The versions are 17.5 for the WG P&P and 17.1 for the OM. If approved, I will change the version numbering to 18 for both.

So, this email serves as notice of the proposed changes for
consideration during out November 2015 meeting.

James Gilb