Re: [802SEC] Proposed Maintenance PAR: P802.1BA/Cor1 - Audio Video Bridging (AVB) Systems - Corrigendum 1: Technical and editorial

I just went over this with David Law.  He found the SASB Ops Man text I tried but failed to find that describes a Corrigendum.  It allows editorial corrections.  So, from my perspective, the PAR form page is in error and the Title and Scope should be acceptable.  David also noted to me that you have recently published documents with similar title.

—Bob