[802SEC] updates to Feb Teleconference Agenda

Dear John and EC members,

John, I believe you'll need to issue an updated agenda with the items JohnD, RogerM and DavidL wanted addressed

a) Marks needs a consent agenda item for the get802 agreement
b) Law needs a couple of agenda items for a liaison and study group charter revisions
c) D'Ambrosia needs an agenda item for election reminder

EC members; I think that's all the agenda updates--if I missed any, please let JohnD and I know.

John, on item 6 review of action items from 802.x WGs for EC; please send the list of action items to the EC reflector before the call.

David, on item 5 review of action items from 802 EC JAN2016 workshop; please send the list of action items to the EC reflector before the call.

John, please issue an updated draft agenda before the meeting.  Thank you.

Regards,

--Paul