From: Glenn Parsons
Sent: ‎2/‎4/‎2016 16:16
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802SEC] Proposed PAR:  P802.1Qcr:  Asynchronous Traffic Shaping

Colleagues

This is a new PAR  -- P802.1Qcr:  Asynchronous Traffic Shaping -- for pre-submission to the EC for approval in March.

This was discussed at the January 802.1 interim meeting that produced this PAR and CSD:

http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2016/cr-draft-PAR-0216-v01.pdf
http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2016/cr-draft-CSD-0216-v01.pdf

I would request that this be considered for review by all WGs at the March plenary, and also be considered for approval by the EC.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Cheers,
Glenn.

--

Glenn Parsons - Chair, IEEE 802.1