From: 3GPP LTE/LTE-A Standards [mailto:groups-noreply@linkedin.com]
Sent: 13 March, 2016 13:05
To: Michael J. Lynch <MJLynch@mjlallc.com>
Subject: [MWC 2016] Samsung and Qualcomm to Deliver Industry-Leading Small Cells Supporting LTE in Unlicensed Spectrum

Groups

What's new in your groups

Contribute to active discussions

Navy Seals Getting Younger Everyday!

Scott Wright in US Military Veterans Network

ALERT - ALERT - ALERT

Paul Green in US Military Veterans Network

-----

Leadership – How to Challenge an Organization

Lillian Langley in Consultants Network

Leadership – How to Challenge an Organization

Successful Leadership: The Real Benefits Of Listening More

Maya Farley in Consultants Network

Successful Leadership: The Real Benefits Of Listening More

SIB and Measurement report count is different for different carrier

Suresh kumar Bansal in 3GPP LTE/LTE-A Standards

Observed that for two LTE networks the frequency of receiving SIB and measurement report is different. Its obvious that both the network uses different OEMs but do we have any control at the frame...

You are receiving Groups Digest emails. Unsubscribe

This email was intended for Michael Lynch (President, MJ Lynch & Associates LLC). Learn why we included this.

If you need assistance or have questions, please contact LinkedIn Customer Service.

© 2016 LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View CA 94043. LinkedIn and the LinkedIn logo are registered trademarks of LinkedIn.