[802SEC] IETF meeting remote participation

Paul asked me to report on what IETF uses for remote participation. I'm gathering information on that.

It might help for some of the other EC members to use remote participation in the IETF meeting next week to understand the remote experience provided.

Here is information on how to attend a session remotely:
You may use Meetecho to participate in or just observe any session being held in Buenos Aires. Here are the requirements and details.

1. Individuals are required to register for the meeting to observe or participate via Meetecho.
- Individuals are required to enter registration I.D and name when logging into a session via Meetecho
- The name must match that used to register for the meeting
- Please register even if you are participating as part of remote hub
- There is no cost to register as a remote attendee. Register here:http://ietf.org/meeting/register.html.

2. Participation includes the ability to transmit audio and video via the Meetecho virtual queue.
- The virtual queue permits remote attendees to share audio and video if they choose, see here for more information: https://ietf95.conf.meetecho.com/index.php/UMPIRE_Project
- Anyone who thinks they may want to participate by transmitting audio / video should perform the Meetecho self-test prior to the start of the session: http://ietf95.conf.meetecho.com/index.php/Self_Test

3. WG Chairs will control the virtual queue, unmuting and muting of remote participants

4. The agenda for the WG sessions, as well as more detail on how to use Meetecho to participate, can be found here: https://ietf95.conf.meetecho.com/index.php/.