[802SEC] I have posted the IEEE 5G Steering Committee slide deck to mentor

EC Members

Glenn, I posted the IEEE 5G Steering Committee slide deck to mentor (https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/16/ec-16-0070-00-5GSG-ieee-5g-steering-committee-21apr2016-presentation.pptx). Please inform the 802 5G Standing Committee.

EC Members, I am sharing this slide deck with you as well, as the IEEE 5G Steering Committe leaders, Ashutosh Dutta and Gerhard Fettweis have asked me to help them obtain 802 feedback on their proposals.  Feel free to contact them directly with your feedback, but, at a minimum, also copy me and Glenn to keep us in the loop.  Thank you.

Regards,

--Paul