[802SEC] Subgroup review for IEEE 802

All

Our P&Ps states for "Other subgroups" that "The scope, duties, and membership of all subgroups shall be reviewed annually by the Sponsor."

It is the intention of the IEEE 802 Sponsor Chair that such a review should take place during our June conference call.

So, I need from from each Standing Committee Chair or TAG Chair, slide(s) by June 1, 2015 that answer the following questions:
 - Name of the subgroup
- Chair of the subgroup (appointed by the Sponsor Chair or decided by nomination and election)
 - Scope of the subgroup
 - Duties of the subgroup
- Membership of the subgroup (you don't have to list the members, the number and how it is determined is fine.) - A statement of which of the following complementary activities is appropriate: 1) The subgroup is responsible for the definitive content of one or more documents and for responding to views and objections thereon. Such subgroups shall maintain a membership roster and shall comply with the provisions for preparing standard(s). 2) The subgroup is responsible for assisting the Sponsor (e.g., drafting all or a portion of a document, drafting responses to comments, drafting public statements on standards, or other purely advisory functions).
(I suspect all our "Other subgroups" are number 2).

An example of this can be found at:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/15/ec-15-0039-02-00EC-2015-subgroup-review.ppt

I will create a single presentation and upload it to mentor, if you send me slides created in the correct format.

The subgroups and Chairs that need to respond are:
 - IEEE 802.18 TAG - Rich Kenedy
 - IEEE 802.24 TAG - Tim Godfrey
 - 802 EC/IETF Standing Committee - Pat Thaler
 - 802 JTC1 Standing Committee - Andrew Myles
 - 802 EC/ITU Standing Committee - Glenn Parsons
- 802 5G Standing Committee - Glenn Parsons (That will teach you not to delegate properly) - Wireless Chairs Standing Committee - Bob Heile (Bob, OTOH, likes extra work)

Thanks for your help or lack thereof.

James Gilb