Re: [802SEC] Suggested rule changes for July

James,

There is something in the OM that really should be in the WG P&P.
In 7 of the OM, there is text on the notice requirement for WG subgroup meetings:
"A subgroup of a WG shall schedule all electronic meetings at least 10 days in advance, except
for electronic meetings concerning only regulatory communications, which shall be scheduled at
least 5 days in advance. All face to face meetings shall be scheduled at least 30 days in advance."

That really is more suited for the WG P&P. It not being there has caused people (including me) to not find it when we went to look for it.

So this is to request moving that text to the WG P&P. Perhaps it is in the OM because there is so much "shall not be modified" in the baseline WG P&P that it is hard to find a place to put it. Can we add a 6.7 Subgroup meetings to hold it?

Regards,
Pat