[802SEC] Proposed Contribution to ITU-R WP 5A: RLAN Protection in 66-76 GHz Band

When the IEEE 802 EC declined to approve IEEE 802.18-16-0062-02 last Friday, I offered to draft an alternative that I believe would address the concerns that had been identified.

I've posted that alternative as contribution IEEE 802.18-16-0064-00 ("Proposed Contribution to ITU-R WP 5A: RLAN Protection in 66-76 GHz Band under Resolution 238"). It includes views on the need for improvement in IEEE 802.18-16-0062-02. The new contribution includes more information, using a few pages instead of a few sentences. This new information is based on some documents I turned up.

The contribution also suggests the need for additional followup technical details, and it indicates the relevant deadlines.

I propose that 802.18 consider this contribution.

Regards,

Roger

Roger B. Marks <r.b.marks@ieee.org>
EthAirNet Associates <http://ethair.net> +1 802 capable