[802SEC] Liaison to WP5A

Dear EC Members:

Attached is the revised liaison to WP5A. It was approved by 802.18 in July, but failed to receive EC approval, was then revised by Roger Marks and the RR-TAG, and the new version was then approved by 802.18 in Warsaw by a vote of 11/0/1.

Please review and send any recommended edits. I will then ask Paul to run a 10-day email ballot to approve, send to our ITU-R Liaison for formatting (and dating) and transmittal to WP5A.

Thank you.

Rich Kennedy

Director, Global Spectrum Strategy

HP Enterprise

Board Director, Dynamic Spectrum Alliance

Chair, IEEE 802.18 Radio Regulatory Technical Advisory Group

Chair Emeritus, IEEE 802.11af WLAN in TVWS

Chair, Wi-Fi Alliance Spectrum & Regulatory Task Group

rich.kennedy@hpe.com

(737) 202-7014