[802SEC] FW: Preparation for the ITU-R SG 1 & SG 5 Workshop on Spectrum Management for Internet of Things Deployment

Dear 802 EC,

The ITU-R WP5A chair, José Costa, send me the following email regarding a “Workshop on Spectrum Management for Internet of Things Deployment” scheduled for 22 November in Genève. As José has indicated IEEE has contributed in the past to several relevant questions regarding IoT IEEE is being invited to make a presentation on “IoT deployment as Short Range Devices” during the Workshop.

Is there interest on the part of IEEE to participate? As they are wanting to finalize the draft program what is needed at this time is a simple yes or no and a PoC for me to work with on the submission.

Best regards,

Mike

972.814.4901