Re: [802SEC] Q&A on the operation of the 802.11ax dominance remedy

Hello Pat,

I don't think this is a big issue.   We generally resolve comments in the WG without much,  if any,
reference to whether a comment was marked "must be satisfied" or not.    This is consistent with
the direction that the SASB have been moving in.
Best Regards,

Adrian Stephens
IEEE 802.11 Working Group Chair
mailto: adrian.p.stephens@ieee.org