From: "Jean-Philippe Faure" <jean-philippe.faure@progilon.com>
To: "Paul Nikolich" <paul.nikolich@att.net>
Cc: "Dave Ringle" <d.ringle@ieee.org>
Sent: 2/1/2017 10:42:49 AM
Subject: Follow-up on the Dec. SASB ratification of the actions taken by the IEEE 802 LMSC Sponsor in connection with the 802 TGax complaint

Dear Paul, Chairman, IEEE 802 LAN/MAN Standards Committee Sponsor,

At the SASB March meeting I would like to follow up on the Dec. SASB ratification of the actions taken by the IEEE 802 LMSC Sponsor in connection with the 802 TGax complaint and check if actions were effective and sufficient. Can you please prepare inputs for the SASB discussion?

Best regards,
Jean-Philippe Faure, 2017 SASB Chair

Jean-Philippe Faure
CEO Progilon