[802SEC] Treasurer report

Unfortunately, I am unable to attend the session this week.  I certainly was willing, but the universe had other plans.

I distributed an opening treasurer report a couple of days ago.  Not sure it can go on the consent agenda, I may be too late for that.

I believe the numbers speak for themselves; the numbers for this session are, of course, only estimates at this time.

Based on the general trends and estimates of the financial results for the sessions of the next two years, I do not believe that we need to modify our meeting fee schedule at this time.

--
Clint Chaplin
Principal Standards Engineer