[802SEC] +++ EC 5 Day Review +++ Liaison letter to ITU SG15 on timing performance of Ethernet PHYs and coordination on IM/DM for OAM

Dear EC members,

At the IEEE 802.3 interim meeting on Thursday 25th January 2018 the IEEE 802.3 Working Group approved sending the following two liaison letters to ITU SG15.

Liaison response to ITU-T Study Group 15 on timing performance of Ethernet PHYs
Working Group vote: Y: 55, N 0, A: 1

Liaison response to ITU-T SG15 on coordination on Management Information/Data Models for OAM
Working Group vote: Y: 55, N 0, A: 0

Based on the above I'm announcing the start of the five day review required by subclause 8.2.2 'Sponsor subgroup communications with government bodies' of the IEEE 802 LMSC Operations Manual for statements not presented for review in a sponsor meeting. The draft letters are attached and if there is no motion to block made before Tuesday 30th January 2018 23:59 AOE I will go ahead and send the letters.

Best regards,
  David