[802SEC] Draft press release for review - IEEE Std 802.3bs-2017 200 Gb/s and 400 Gb/s Ethernet publication

Dear EC members,

Based on the publication of IEEE Std 802.3bs-2017 Standard for Ethernet Amendment: Media Access Control (MAC) Parameters, Physical Layers and Management Parameters for 200 Gb/s and 400 Gb/s I have arranged for the development of the attached press release. Since the development of this press release was at the request of the Task Force Chair and myself I'm seeking EC approval.

I will seek this approval at the opening IEEE 802 EC plenary on Monday 5th March 2018 and I'm going to request that this be placed on the consent agenda. Based on this I would like to request comments on the attached draft.

Thanks and best regards,
  David