[802SEC] affiliation updates

Dear EC Members,

During the opening EC meeting I forgot to mention one of my affiliations, Silver Spring Networks, was acquired by Itron in January 2018, hence Itron will replace Silver Spring Networks in my list of affiliations.  I have also added Wyebot, Inc. as an affiliation, as I am an Wyebot advisor.

JohnD, please update to reflect the change, along with any other EC member affiliation updates as appropriate.

To unsubscribe from the STDS-802-SEC list, click the following link: