[802SEC] Responses to comments on IEEE 802.3 PARs and CSDs

Dear EC members,

My thanks for the comments on the IEEE 802.3 PARs and CSDs under consideration at the plenary this week.

Please find attached the responses to the comments we received on the IEEE P802.3cg PAR and CSD modification request in the attached file <IEEE_P802_3cg_comment_responses.pdf>, to the comments we received on the IEEE P802.3ck PAR and CSD in the attached file <IEEE_P802_3ck_comment_responses.pdf>, and to the comments we received on the IEEE P802.3cm PAR and CSD in the attached file <IEEE_P802_3cm_comment_responses.pdf>. The draft PARs and CSDs for these projects can be accessed at the following URLs.

Best regards,
  David

-----

IEEE P802.3cg PAR modification request: https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/18/ec-18-0013-01-00EC-ieee-p802-3cg-draft-par-modification-request.pdf