[802SEC] +++ 10-day ECM +++ Approval of the communication to ISO/IEC JTC1/SC6

Dear EC Members,

At the IEEE 802.21 May, 2018 interim meeting  the IEEE 802.21 Working Group approved forwarding  the  responses to the comments received on the ISO/IEC/IEEE FDIS 8802-21-1 ballot under the PSDO agreement. These responses were also reviewed by the IEEE 802 JTC 1 Standing Committee members during May, 2018 interim meeting.

The comment response is available at:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.21/dcn/18/21-18-0023-01-0000-response-to-iso-iec-jtc1-sc6-comments-on-ieee-802-21-1-fdis-ballot.docx

Per PSDO process flowchart "WG considers the comment and submit the response to EC for approval (Ref: https://ieee-sa.imeetcentral.com/802psdo/)". Based on this, I requested an email ballot and Paul has delegated the conduct of the EC electronic ballot on the following motion to me.

Motion

The IEEE 802 LMSC Executive Committee approves the liaison of the communication to ISO/IEC JTC1/SC6, as responses to the comments received on the ISO/IEC/IEEE FDIS 8802-21-1 ballot under the PSDO agreement.

Move: Subir Das

Second: Steve Shellhammer

WG vote: Y(7)/N(0)/A(0)

Start of ballot: Tuesday May 15, 2018

Close of ballot: Thursday May 24, 2018 (11:59PM AOE)

Regards,

_Subir Das