Re: [802SEC] Thai Visa Update

Hello everyone,

Just a note that IEEE's recommendation with respect to visas is to refer to your country's consulate or state department (e.g., the US State Department website is https://www.state.gov/travel; country‐specific information can be obtained from https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/international-travel.html).

Regards,

Yvette  Ho Sang, MBA, ARM
Director, IPR and Risk Mgmt
IEEE Standards Association
445 Hoes Lane
Piscataway, NJ 08854
Tel: +1 732 562 3814
Mobile: +1 732 690 9863
Fax: +1 732 562 1571

Fostering technological innovation and excellence for the benefit of humanity.