[802SEC] Fwd: Next 802.18 comments, ACMA consultation includes 60GHz and DoT comments update

Hello EC members,

Per my earlier email, we have 2 sets of comments with the goal to be finalizing Thursday and I will ask for EC votes after that.

The comments are still being worked on, though thinking the short time frame any inputs before Wednesday night 802.18 could try to get in before our final version Thursday.

Here is the link to the DoT Request for Comments on V2X.  We were not able to get text on all the questions, though did on many and most importantly question 2 that is a main point we want to get to the DoT on where we are on 802.11bd.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.18/dcn/19/18-19-0008

And here is the link on the ACMA consultation that is in good shape:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.18/dcn/19/18-19-0014

enjoy your days,

Jay Holcomb

802.18