[802SEC] For the record

John-

I will be speaking from these slides when I speak against the motion
to re-approve the CSD for 802.3cg (Agenda item 5.012)

It is on Mentor at:
	https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/19/ec-19-0055-00-00EC-re-p802d3cg-par-csd-at-ec-pdf.pdf

I have also attached a copy for your convenience.

Best regards,

	Geoff