[802SEC] fyi on a .18 ballot coming on ACMA's 5 year outlook

Dear LMSC (EC) members,

just a heads up / FYI, that .18 is closing in on another possible EC ballot.  It is for comments to ACMA (Australia) on their proposed Five year spectrum outlook 2019-23, it can be found there or on mentor:

       https://www.acma.gov.au/theACMA/draft-five-year-spectrum-outlook-2019-23

       https://mentor.ieee.org/802.18/dcn/19/18-19-0048-00-0000-acma-draft-five-year-spectrum-outlook-2019-23.docx

the .18 comments in progress are at: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.18/dcn/19/18-19-0058

some highlights of our comments;

= keep global harmonization in mind is a major point

= then some points on different bands, 3.4 GHz, 3.7 GHz, 5.6 GHz, 6 GHz and 900 MHz,

= they are proposing licensing in some bands we question.

= a point on dynamic spectrum database.

comments are due 16may, Australia time, so depending on logistics, timing and availability, I may end up with a 5 day ballot, why the FYI.

will keep you posted,

jay