[802SEC] Precirculation of PARs for the July meeting

Colleagues,

802.1 authorized our May interim meeting to develop a number of PARs.  As a result, I would like to pre-circulate the following 2 PARs and CSDs and 1 first PAR extension request for consideration for approval at the July 2019 IEEE 802 plenary:

P802.1ABdh Standard for Local and metropolitan area networks- Station and Media Access Control Connectivity Discovery - Amendment: Support for Multiframe Protocol Data Units

PAR:

http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2019/dh-draft-PAR-0519-v01.pdf

CSD:

http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2019/dh-draft-CSD-0519-v01.pdf

P802.1Qdj Standard for Local and metropolitan area networks - Bridges and Bridged Networks Amendment: Configuration Enhancements

PAR:

http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2019/dj-draft-PAR-0519-v01.pdf

CSD:

http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2019/dj-draft-CSD-0519-v01.pdf

PAR extension:

P802.1Qcj Standard for Local and Metropolitan Area Networks - Bridges and Bridged Networks Amendment: Automatic Attachment to Provider

Backbone Bridging (PBB) services

PAR extension:

http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2019/cj-PAR-extension-0519-v01.pdf

Cheers,

               -- John

--

John Messenger

Acting Chair, IEEE 802.1 WG

Director, Global Standards

ADVA Optical Networking Ltd

ADVAntage Houe, Tribune Way, York YO30 4TN, UK