[802SEC] Reciprocal attendance credit process review

Hello all,

Per the agenda item in the June EC teleconference, there was an ask to review the reciprocal attendance credit process.  For example, is it okay as is, are there updates that would help, any further clarity/interpretation we should publish somewhere so we are consistent across all groups (both home and target), or …

To help guide/simplify the data gathering here are 3 questions.

      Is there anything with the reciprocal attendance credit you would like clarified?

      Is there anything you would like changed with the reciprocal attendance credit?

      Anything else about the reciprocal attendance credit to be considered?

If you can have inputs back by thursday, 27 June, that allows 2+ weeks before the Vienna Rules meeting and/or the EC Opening session, that I can work with James to identify and put together the inputs for some possible discussion ahead and in Vienna.

Thanks

Jay