Re: [802SEC] ballot closed +++ 10-day EC Motion+++ Approval of an ex parte to FCC on the UWB Petition for Rule Making

Dear LMSC members,

I would like to thank everyone for the replies on this ballot.

In accordance with 4.1.2 on Voting rules of the IEEE project 802 LAN/MAN Standards Committee (LMSC) Operations Manual this ballot is closed.

Please see below for the results of the ballot, and per 7.2.1 for the results, the “Motion passes”.

I will make a clean pdf with the editorial updates brought up. then work with Paul to upload the ex parte to the FCC.

Best Regards,

Jay Holcomb

IEEE 802.18 Chair

Results: