From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** <STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org> On Behalf Of Paul Nikolich
Sent: Wednesday, November 6, 2019 10:26 AM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802SEC] 802.1 WG leadership transition

Dear EC Members,

Glenn Parsons, John Messenger and Jessy Rouyer have agreed they are ready to restore the 802.1WG leadership roles to the state they were in before Glenn had to take time off.  Therefore, effective immediately, Glenn will resume his role as 802.1 WG Chair, John Messenger will resume his role as 802.1 WG Vice Chair and Jessy Rouyer will resume his role as 802.1 WG Secretary.

Many thanks to John and Jessy for leading the 802.1 WG while Glenn was unavailable.  Welcome back Glenn!

Regards,

--Paul