Re: [802SEC] 2019 November Wireless Chairs Standing Committee agenda posted

Hi Dorothy,

My flight is also arriving too late for the WCSC meeting.

Of note for 802.24 this week is the TAG will be handling responses on the 802.16t PAR from other WGs. As discussed on the October EC teleconference, this project is expected to be assigned to 802.15.

802.24 will break from our usual pattern of PM2 slots, and move the Thursday slot to PM1 because the 802.15 closing is moved up to PM2.

Thanks,
Tim.