[802SEC] Sunsetting use of mhonarc for Listserv email archive.

Greetings,
    We need to migrate of the use of mhonarc@GROUPER.IEEE.ORG
Archive Server

For the Email archive server, we have generally used mhonarc.

Listserv has a "notebook" that can archive emails that is the preferred method.

I propose that each of you that are managing a list move to Notebook prior to January 1, 2020, so that the notebook archive can be fully functional by then.

The process to enable the Notebook archive.
Send an email to help@listserv.ieee.org
Give the name of the list and request that the notebook archive be activated for your list.

Then after the space is allocated and Notebook is active, you will be able to see the archive and use a new url to put on your website for accessing the email archive.

I was informed that the old mhonarc emails will remain, but at some point, the archiving of new emails will stop (most likely early part of 2020).

Luigi can help us with any questions or issues.
Kind regards,
Jon

Jon Rosdahl                 Engineer, Senior Staff
office: 801-492-4023      Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
cell:   801-376-6435      10871 North 5750 West
                                   Highland, UT 84003

A Job is only necessary to eat!

A Family is necessary to be happy!!