[802SEC] Motion

All

I am going to bring a motion to for am study group under 802.15 to handle the 802.16t PAR for any issues that might arise.

Normally we would just re-charter the study group, but we didn't form one for this process.

Motion: Approve the formation of 802.15 Licensed Narrowband Ammendment to continue the development of a Project Authorization Request (PAR) and Criteria for Standards Development (CSD) responses for an ammendment to 802.16 to enable the use of reduced spectral bandwidth Physical Layer (PHY).

James Gilb