Re: [802SEC] Fw: IEEE SA Standards Development Remote Meetings Platform offer

Paul,

I am meeting with Jon / Roger today, and I plan to come out of the meeting with a recommendation to forward to reflector.

John

From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** <STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG> On Behalf Of Paul Nikolich
Sent: Friday, April 3, 2020 9:47 AM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802SEC] Fw: IEEE SA Standards Development Remote Meetings Platform offer

Dear EC Members,

Below is information regarding additional remote meeting platform access from the Standards Association.

Regardless of this offer, which we should take advantage of as appropriate, I believe we should maintain the remote meeting platform licenses licenses we have budgeted and paid for through at least the next 12 months.

Regards,

--Paul