[802SEC] next 802/SA Task Force electronic meeting is scheduled -- 2-3pm ET Monday 27 Aprill 2020

Dear EC Members and Standards Association staff,

The next 802/SA Task force meeting has been scheduled for 2-3pm ET Monday 27 April 2020.  The draft agenda is as follows;

802/SA Task Force draft agenda:

a) IEEE SA tools update & discussion (listserv instability update?), 10 min, Newman
b) Bulk Framemaker license discussion (ongoing, Law investigating), 10 min, Law
c) identify potential future time/days for 802/SA electronic meetings (I suggest 3 per year; 3rd Monday of April, August, December), 5 min, all
d) Any other business, 5-15 min, all
e) Action item review, 5 min, Nikolich
f) Adjourn (not later than 60 minutes after start of meeting)

Please feel free to suggest changes to the agenda.  I will provide the meeting coordinates when we get closer to the scheduled date.

Regards,

--Paul