[802SEC] IEEE 802 Session Attendee Survey: please participate

Dear EC colleagues,

The that we have discussed is now open. I encourage to you invite, via your reflectors, IEEE 802 participants to complete the survey so we can collect information critical to future session planning.

The survey is available here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc8EKH5VTQu8mKhAm-UaxV_IqGxUKCMMQgoXSE9GO6s_lFEpQ/viewform
This information will be collected anonymously.

Only for participants unable to reach that link, I've created the survey in spreadsheet form:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/20/ec-20-0113-00-00EC.xlsx

Cheers,

Roger Marks
IEEE 802 LSMC, Second Vice Chair