Re: [802SEC] EC 48-hour rule: P802.15.4/Cor2 PAR

James;

I agree with your comment at in-person meetings;  however with an electronic meeting we considered it best to use the method of "upon no objections, the motion carries".  The vote was taken at the 802.15 closing meeting, 17 July.  As per the minutes taken (15-20-0175-00-0000-WG-minutes-Virtual-July-2020) , there were 56 attendees.  I also note that 41 of the attendees were voting members.

Finally, I note that the use of the tool DirectVoteLive was well received.  I shall draft it into 802.15 OM and seek approval at our next virtual meeting.

Sincerely,  Pat

Pat Kinney
Kinney Consulting LLC
IEEE 802.15 WG vice chair, IEEE 802.15 SC chair, IEEE 802.15.12 chair
ISA100 co-chair, ISA100.20 chair
M: +1.847.997.3775
O: +1.847.960.3715
pat.kinney@kinneyconsultingllc.com