IEEE Task Force on Interharmonics
The IEEE Task Force on Interharmonics was chaired by Erich Gunther and reported to the IEEE Harmonics Working Group from 1999 to 2003.
- Agenda for Summer Meeting 2001 in Vancouver PowerPoint File
- Interharmonic chapter for 519 revision (Draft 3) PDF File
- Interharmonic Panel Session Paper - SM 2001 Vancouver PDF File
- Compatibility Levels for Interharmonic Voltages - Roger Bergeron submission to IEC TC 77A WG 8 PDF File
- IEC 61000-2-2 - Compatibility levels for low frequency conducted disturbances and signalling in public low-voltage power supply systems PDF File
- Minutes of Winter Meeting 2001 in Columbus Text File
- Interharmonic chapter for 519 revision (Draft 2) PDF File
- Interharmonic chapter for 519 revision (Draft 1) PDF File
- Rationale and summary for interharmonic limits PDF File
- Light Flicker Caused by Interharmonics PDF File
- Interharmonics in Power Systems PDF File
- Interharmonics in Power Systems PowerPoint File
- DC Arc Furnace Measurements PowerPoint File
- Subsynchronous Resonance Analysis PDF File
IEEE Power & Energy Society
IEEE Transmission and Distribution Committee |
IEEE Power Quality Subcommittee
IEEE prohibits discrimination, harassment and bullying. For more information, refer to IEEE's Nondiscrimination Policy.
This page is maintained by Dan Sabin and was last updated on January 19, 2011.