New draft and comment resolution worksheet

UPAMD,

A draft UPAMD_P1823Draft_201209172130.pdf is posted to the UPAMD website private page.  The Comment Resolution file is also there under the drafts folder.

This version of the draft incorporated many of the comments from the ballot and the added sections in Clause 11.  I managed to get Figure 12-2 to come through to the pdf version.  I also fixed most, it not all, of the page break problems.  I am sure another pass will be required.

Voters and commenter’s, please check the changes that represented your concerns.

Respectfully;

Bob Davis

Chair UPAMD/P1823

bobd@xxxxxxxx