Nuclear Power Engineering Committee
NPEC Goals 2013 - 2014
1. Concentrate efforts in revising and updating all NPEC standards.
2. Develop new standards in the instrumentation & control area, including digital.
3. Publish a minimum of eight joint-logo International Electrotechnical Commission/Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers standards. Continue efforts in harmonizing nuclear safety standards, including close coordination with the International Atomic Energy Agency on safety guides.
4. Solicit participation by technical experts in working groups and subcommittees from those with nuclear expertise outside the U.S. to make NPEC a truly international technical committee.
5. Solicit participation from young engineers in working groups and/or subcommittees.
-- Last revision 8/21/10