13 March 2013: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm (US-east coast)
14 March 2013: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm (US-east coast)
15 March 2013: 9:00 am to 12:00 pm (US-east coast)
See document: N 0413
25 West 43rd Street, 4th Floor (between 5th & 6th)
New York, NY 10036
Senior Program Manager
Tel: +1 212 642-4904
Email: Marisa Peacock
Meetings and Events Manager
Tel: +1 212 642-4890
Fax: +1 212 398-0023
Email: Stephanie Carroll
Topic: WG 23 Meeting #25
Date: Every 1 day, from Wednesday, March 13, 2013 to Friday, March 15, 2013
Time: 9:00 am, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
950 756 350
To start or join the online meeting, go to iso_meetings
To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link: iso_meetings
To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the meeting, or call the number below and enter the access code.
Switzerland toll free: 0800-894627
USA/Canada toll free: 1-855-299-5224
Having trouble dialing in? Try these backup numbers:
Call-in toll-free number (UK): 0800-051-3810
Call-in toll number (UK): +44-20-310-64804
Global call-in numbers: iso_meetings call-in numbers
Toll-free dialing restrictions: toll-free restrictions
950 756 350
1. Go to iso_meetings support
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".
To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft Outlook), click this link: iso_meetings to calendar
Clive Pygott UK Tatsuaki Takebe Japan Kazuyoshi Korosue Japan Steve Michell Canada David Keaton USA Tom Plum USA Larry Wagoner USA John Benito Convener
Consideration for the participants using the WebEx feature should be given.
Minutes approved without changes
- #22-03 moved to closed
Approved with the addition of N0438, N0439, and N0442
N0443 was added during the meeting
- The meeting schedule was discussed, several experts would like to have the June 2014 meeting in Kona HI. There is an open action item to try to co-locate with WG 21 (C++) in June. If that can not be arranged, meeting #30 was tentatively set for Kona HI. If meeting #30 is in Kona HI, meeting #29 will move to Ottawa Canada.
- Meeting #31 is still open, but the desire is to co-locate with the SC22 plenary.
- Meeting #32 will be a teleconference.
- Two teleconferences a year schedule was discussed, no consensus was reached, but the committee will revisit this at a later date
|WG23 #29||TBD||Kona, Hawaii, USA||—|
|WG23 #28||December||Web conference||—|
|WG23 #27||September 19-21||Tokyo, Japan||WG23 meeting co-located with SC22 plenary meeting.|
|WG23 #26||June 08-10||Berlin, DE||Co-located with WG 9, Ada Europe|
- WG 5 has furnished a Langauge Specific Annex to WG 23 for inclusion in TR 24772, see N0442
- WG 14 has a new work item (18661) for floating-point
- PDTS 17961 is currently in ballot at SC 22
- WG 14 is meeting in Delft NL in April
- WG 21 has started several study groups, based on the model used by WG 14
- New work item is started for an amendment
- The new MISRA C based on 9899:1999 has been released and should be available
NOTE: The CD ballot for the 17960 will still be active, we will not discuss 17960.
4.1 Promotion of WG23 Products, Steve Michell, per Action Item #21-6See [N 0445]
6. Thank the Host
- Thanks to our Host ANSI and especially Marisa Peacock for all of the work to make this happen.