SCC21 Activities and Projects
2030 Smart Grid Series
1547 Interconnection Series
P1547 (full revision)TM
- P1547 Logistics
P1547.1 (full revision)TM
IEEE P1547 Draft Standard for Interconnection and Interoperability of Distributed Energy Resources with Associated Electric Power Systems Interfaces
(full revision of IEEE Std 1547)
This logistics page contains open information specific to the P1547 working group, including meeting information, working group membership, and listserv subscription (see below).
The P1547 listserv is provided to inform working group members and interested parties about meeting information and activities and to allow targeted, professional exchange of ideas and information for developing the P1547 draft. The P1547 listserv is open to all members and interested parties.
Click here for instructions on how to subscribe and maintain your P1547 listserv subscription. The listserv page can also be accessed through the listserv link in the navigational column to the left.
The P1547rev listserv archive and meeting minutes provide information on meeting schedules, logistics (e.g., meeting location and registration), and additional information.
- P1547 meeting, April 23-25, 2014. Minutes and Attachment A (MS Word 48 KB)
- P1547 meeting, April 23-25, 2014. Attachment B (PDF 2.2 MB) and Attachment C (PDF 2.8 MB)
- P1547 meeting, June 26-27, 2014. Minutes including Attachments A and B
(MS Word 433 KB) and Attachment C
(MS Word 457 KB)
- P1547 meeting, November 4-7, 2014. Minutes (MS Word 1 MB)
- P1547 meeting, February 10-12, 2015. Minutes including Attachments A, B, and C
(PDF 1 MB)
- P1547 meeting, June 1-3, 2015. Minutes including Attachments A and B
(MS Word 2.5 MB)
- P1547 meeting, October 27-29, 2015. Minutes
(PDF 4.5 MB)
- P1547 meeting, March 8-9, 2016. Minutes
(PDF 4 MB)
P1547 Working Group Membership
Working group membership is established by participants attending either or both of the first two working group meetings, or two consecutive meetings after that. After such attendance--and at your request--you will be considered a P1547 working group member.
Professional Development Hours
To apply for Professional Development Hours (PDH) for attending an IEEE SCC21 working group session, complete the following steps:
1. Complete and sign the PDH-SCC21 form (MS Word 19 KB)
2. Send a PDF of your completed form to the working group chair for signature.
The chair will return the signed form to you. Note that neither the working group chair nor IEEE keeps copies of signed PDH forms.
(Last modified 10/7/2016)