IEEE P1547a Standard for Interconnecting Distributed Resources with Electric
Power Systems -- Amendment 1
This logistics page contains open information specific to P1547a working group meeting information and membership.
The date and location of the next meeting is not yet determined. Information will be posted here and sent via the listerv when it becomes available.
- Meeting Minutes - June 13-14, 2013 (Golden, CO) (PDF 840 KB)
- Meeting Minutes - February 14-15, 2013 (Santa Clara, CA) (PDF 500 KB)
- Meeting Minutes - November 29-30, 2012 (Piscattaway, NJ) (PDF 500 KB)
P1547a Working Group Membership
Information regarding P1547a WG membership will be posted soon.
Professional Development Hours
To apply for Professional Development Hours (PDH) for attending an IEEE SCC21 working group session, complete the following steps:
1. Complete and sign the PDH-SCC21 form (MS Word 19 KB)
2. Send a PDF of your completed form to the working group chair for signature.
The chair will return the signed form to you. Note that neither the working group chair nor IEEE keeps copies of signed PDH forms.
The P1547a listserv is provided to inform P1547a members and interested parties about meeting information and activities and to
allow targeted, professional exchange of ideas and information for developing the p1547a draft amendment. The P1547a listserv is open to all members and interested parties.
Click here for instructions on how to subscribe and maintain your P1547a listserv subscription. The listserv page can also be accessed through the listserv link in the navigational column
to the left.
(Last modified 11/20/13 Gluchoski)