RE: IEEE WEBEX for P2030.2 Working Group Meeting, 1/9/13 11:30am-1pm

Attached is a web link where you can find few pilot projects at PJM. I would ask for your attention to the Storage as Transmission Project which indicates a soon to be implemented application and market place for ESS facilities in Transmission Planning and Congestion mitigation in Electricity markets. Few of them can be also included in the guide as use cases.

http://wired.pjm.com/markets-and-operations/advanced-tech-pilots/research-and-studies.aspx

From: Liu, Jay
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2013 7:41 PM
To: stds-p2030-2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: IEEE WEBEX for P2030.2 Working Group Meeting, 1/9/13 11:30am-1pm

http://www.udel.edu/V2G/resources/test-v2g-in-pjm-jan09.pdf

From: stds-p2030-2@xxxxxxxx [mailto:stds-p2030-2@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Charlie Vartanian
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2012 5:59 PM
To: stds-p2030-2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All,

Resend of WEBEX meeting notice info, below.

Sorry to those receiving a redundant email.

,Charlie Vartanian

1-626-818-5230

From: cvartanian@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: stds-p2030-2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 16:25:43 -0800

P2030.2 Working Group Members,

IEEE has set up our next full working group WEBEX meeting.

Scheduled for Jan 9, 2013, 11:30am-1pm Eastern

The login info is provided below.

AGENDA:

1) Welcome and Intro, Mark Siira

2) Writing Lead updates, Charlie will contact

3) Prep and planning for our Live Meeting in Feb 2013, Mark Siira

Regards,

Charlie Vartanian

1-626-818-5230

 WEBEX INFO

1.  Please join my meeting, Wednesday, January 09, 2013 at 11:30 PM Eastern Standard Time.

2.  Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended.  Or, call in using your telephone.

Dial +1 (312) 878-3080

Access Code: 424-340-489

Meeting ID: 424-340-489

GoToMeeting®

Online Meetings Made Easy™

Not at your computer? Click the link to join this meeting from your iPhone®, iPad® or Android® device via the GoToMeeting app.