IEEE P2030.2 New Draft on Mentor, other information linked and posted

Listserv,

NEW DRAFT POSTED

The latest draft (Draft 3.0) has been posted to the P2030.2 Mentor website.  This redline version shows the changes made at the Feb 11-12 Working Group (W.G.) meeting, plus other emailed input. Emailed submittals included significant additions or updates to Clause 3 (Sandberg), Clause 4 (Stec, Liu), Clause 7 (Biyabani, Lima, ICT subgroup), and Clause 10-11 (Siira, Stec), and a new Microgrids Info Annex (Reilly).

REQUEST. Membership check.   The “Participants” list has been added to the latest draft 3.0, on page 6.

IF you have signed up online for W.G. membership and have met the participation requirements for being a voting member, AND you don’t see your name listed, please let me know.

FEB 11-12 2013 MEETING

The unapproved draft meeting minutes have been posted to Mentor.

After the meeting, an informative microgrids paper and several Use Cases were sent by Reilly and Irie, and are posted to Mentor in a ZIP file.

And, the linked email from Hentea contains generally useful information to share with the group on related data and protocols references.

Next Meetings:

The next live working group meeting is tentatively planned for May 20th, preceding the ESA Meeting on May 21-22 2013.

The next WEBEX is tentatively planned for the week of March 18.

As the plans are firmed up, information and registration links will be sent to the Listserv.

Sincerely,

Charlie Vartanian

_________________

Charlie Vartanian, P.E.

Senior Principal - Advanced Energy

Electricity Transmission & Distribution, Energy Storage

DNV KEMA Energy & Sustainability

Cell: 1-626-818-5230

charles.vartanian@xxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.dnvkema.com/

--- Begin Message ---
Jim, Mark, and Charlie:

Today I found some information about the work done by NIST standards group for DR applications at this Web site
As you scroll down the page (below Reference/Input Materials)  , under I found two documents with information about data (I think this is the information we are looking for) and technical requirements.

PAP09 Wholesale Business Requirments: http://www.naesb.org/pdf4/smart_grid_ssd011410w3.doc
PAP09 Wholesale Data Requirements: http://www.naesb.org/pdf4/smart_grid_ssd121010w3.doc

Also, you may want to explore also the new protocol defined to support DR in the close page. Information about data is necessary to input on some tables in our document.

Please let me know if you find anything useful.

I will draw the diagrams on Monday.

Best regards,
Mariana

--- End Message ---