|Thread Links||Date Links|
|Thread Prev||Thread Next||Thread Index||Date Prev||Date Next||Date Index|
NEW DRAFT POSTED
The latest draft (Draft 3.0) has been posted to the P2030.2 Mentor website. This redline version shows the changes made at the Feb 11-12 Working Group (W.G.) meeting, plus other emailed input. Emailed submittals included significant additions or updates to Clause 3 (Sandberg), Clause 4 (Stec, Liu), Clause 7 (Biyabani, Lima, ICT subgroup), and Clause 10-11 (Siira, Stec), and a new Microgrids Info Annex (Reilly).
REQUEST. Membership check. The “Participants” list has been added to the latest draft 3.0, on page 6.
IF you have signed up online for W.G. membership and have met the participation requirements for being a voting member, AND you don’t see your name listed, please let me know.
FEB 11-12 2013 MEETING
The unapproved draft meeting minutes have been posted to Mentor.
After the meeting, an informative microgrids paper and several Use Cases were sent by Reilly and Irie, and are posted to Mentor in a ZIP file.
And, the linked email from Hentea contains generally useful information to share with the group on related data and protocols references.
The next live working group meeting is tentatively planned for May 20th, preceding the ESA Meeting on May 21-22 2013.
The next WEBEX is tentatively planned for the week of March 18.
As the plans are firmed up, information and registration links will be sent to the Listserv.
Charlie Vartanian, P.E.
Senior Principal - Advanced Energy
Electricity Transmission & Distribution, Energy Storage
DNV KEMA Energy & Sustainability
--- Begin Message ---
- To: "jimsprecher@xxxxxxxxxxx" <jimsprecher@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Mark Siira <mark.siira@xxxxxxxxx>, Mark Siira <marksiira@xxxxxxxxx>, "Vartanian, Charles" <Charles.Vartanian@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: DR Information
- From: Mariana Hentea <mhengineering@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 03:09:05 +0000
- Reply-to: Mariana Hentea <mhengineering@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Thread-index: AQHOC/Mh1l+0szNykUif+16eezB5Iw==
- Thread-topic: DR InformationJim, Mark, and Charlie:Today I found some information about the work done by NIST standards group for DR applications at this Web siteAs you scroll down the page (below Reference/Input Materials) , under I found two documents with information about data (I think this is the information we are looking for) and technical requirements.Also, you may want to explore also the new protocol defined to support DR in the close page. Information about data is necessary to input on some tables in our document.Please let me know if you find anything useful.I will draw the diagrams on Monday.Best regards,Mariana
--- End Message ---